Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 10 June 2012

Info Post



Timothy Bradley has made true of his promise to shock boxing fanatics all over the world when he defeated Manny Pacquiao by the judges' scorecards.

I was convinced that the fight was in favor of Pacquiao. But, much to my surprise, two judges decided otherwise. And thus, giving Bradley a split decision and ending the Pacquaio's winning streak.

I think it was obvious that everybody, except Bradley's camp, was disappointed with the result as the crowd at the MGM Grand arena booed. And I know Pacquiao was shocked when the decision was announced.

"I did my best," Pacquiao said. "I guess my best wasn't good enough." For a moment there, I thought he was going to sing as those lines are obviously taken from a popular song.

During a press conference prior to the fight, Bradley was so confident that he had oversized tickets printed up for a Nov. 10 rematch that will now likely happen.

 Despite Pacquaio's loss to Bradley, the Filipino Champ still has the unwaivering support and confidence of his kababayans all over the world.
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment